I ended up with extra milk over the holidays, so I made few soft cheeses. The last time I made cheese I flavored it with blueberries and cardamom and gave it to my mother. My mother loves cheese, and she enjoys trying all different varieties. Each bite is an adventure. So I decided to spice a couple of cheese balls for her. (I hope she isn’t reading this, because it’s supposed to be a surprise! ;)
I molded the cheeses into balls and then rolled them in the spices.
- A few pinches of thyme (buy here)
- A few pinches of marjoram (buy here)
- A few pinches of savory (buy here)
- A few pinches of fennel seed (buy here)
- A few pinches of basil (buy here)
- A few pinches of chives (buy here)
- A few pinches of lavender (buy here)
- A few pinches of oregano (buy here)
- A few pinches of rosemary (buy here)
- A few pinches of red pepper flakes (buy here)
- A few pinches of ground black pepper (buy here)
- 2 tsp sweet chili powder (buy here)
- 1/2 tsp oregano (buy here)
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder (buy here)
- 1/2 tsp cumin (buy here)
- 1/4 tsp paprika (buy here)
Welcome to the Family Table Tuesday blog carnival! The purpose of this carnival is to connect like-minded people and share our ideas, recipes, tips, and successes. Eating real food and living holistically is easier when we work together and support each other. I’m very excited to see what you all have to share this week!
Each week, I will feature the top three most-viewed posts, as well as a few of my favorite recipes on the following week’s carnival. Be sure to check back and see if you were featured!
Even if you’re not a blogger, feel free to leave your thoughts in the comments.
These were the top three posts from last week.
Guidelines For Posting
1. Real Food Only: Please only post recipes using real food ingredients. No processed foods, artificial ingredients, refined flour/sugar, etc.
2. Also welcome: posts about toxic-free living, all-natural body care recipes, holistic remedies, etc.
3. Link back to this post from your post. Linking back is common courtesy at a blog carnival and helps share everyone’s posts and build community.
4. Leave a comment telling us a little about what you posted.
Let’s get started!